Thursday, July 16, 2009
vanished quite slowly
"I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly: you make one quite giddy.”
“All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone. “Well! I’ve often seen a cat without a grin,” thought Alice; “but a grin without a cat! It’s the most curious thing I ever saw in all my life!"
"Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland," Lewis Carroll
[Chicago Avenue east of Damen Avenue]
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (115)
- there is no question
- the bluest blue it is possible to obtain
- i arced from coast to coast
- cat four days lost
- what to do about garlic, onions, cloves, spices
- moon's acid light
- competing pleasures will be destroyed
- the ability to disclose what already exists
- a thousand angels making festival
- another secret
- jubliating birds
- just wait, wait
- vanished quite slowly
- opening night this is 606
- the continued stream of second attention awareness...
- when the wind was right
- cast a shadow
- thinking of stabbing us to death
- write it again, eventually
- the air now clean, for a moment weightless without...
- alarm at dead of night
- you are too preoccupied by the secret smudge in th...
- ▼ July (22)