Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Dress deftly your flesh in stupid stuffs,
phrase the immense weapon of your hair.
Understanding why his eye laughs,
I will bring you every year
something which is worth the whole,
an inch of nothing for your soul.
"If I should sleep with a lady named death." ee cummings
[Chicago Avenue east of Damen Avenue]
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (115)
- ► 2009 (279)
- last saturday evening there was a great argument i...
- the incessant dissolving of silk
- pride $2.49
- holiday cheer
- city of corners
- at five below, i miss the snow
- slush pile
- sunny early
- rock falls
- 87 87
- touching zero
- would-be burglar taken aback
- a flying saucer christmas
- souls washed clean
- no age
- ♫ the innocence I've known
- ♫ bodies against bodies against bodies in the boot...
- ♫ slipped and cracked
- idle tears
- traffic moves of its own accord
- ♫ after the impact of the cities
- 312photobooth at bar deville
- ♫ west of bishop
- ♫ it makes sense to dream of Chicago, another big ...
- interviewing steven soderbergh
- ♫ a step away from them
- ♫ on seeing the dark knight in imax at 9am
- ♫ after revolutionary road
- ▼ December (33)