Friday, June 24, 2011
the pub crawl that stops, looks and listens
At dusk on the second-longest day of the year, a Ukrainian Village pub crawl sponsored by the Chicago History Museum, paused across Chicago Avenue to take instruction. They were unaware there was an impromptu meeting of the Chicago Man Kilt Club at their destination.
[Chicago Avenue at Winchester Street.]
- comic complication
- an only child above the measured thunder of the ca...
- anybody live here?
- in a good mood
- a handful of dust
- the shunting of trains far away in the freight yar...
- the pub crawl that stops, looks and listens
- ingen blandade allt annat än whisky och öl på tug ...
- we don't get tornados in these parts
- puerco, pollo, queso
- two parallel red lines
- a city filled with streets and sewers
- willingness to be happy
- often silly
- urban falconry
- the new chicago style
- hence the horizon's blade
- his aim is true-ish
- some girls never learn
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2010 (115)
- ► 2009 (279)