Tuesday, June 28, 2011
anybody live here?
EXT. MYERS HOUSE - NIGHT
A police car pulls up in front of the Myers house. Brackett
and Loomis get out and stand by the front gate.
Anybody live here?
Not since 1963, since it happened.
Every kid in Haddonfield thinks
this place is haunted.
They may be right.
HALLOWEEN, John Carpenter & Debra Hill.
[Oakley Boulevard below Chicago Avenue]
- comic complication
- an only child above the measured thunder of the ca...
- anybody live here?
- in a good mood
- a handful of dust
- the shunting of trains far away in the freight yar...
- the pub crawl that stops, looks and listens
- ingen blandade allt annat än whisky och öl på tug ...
- we don't get tornados in these parts
- puerco, pollo, queso
- two parallel red lines
- a city filled with streets and sewers
- willingness to be happy
- often silly
- urban falconry
- the new chicago style
- hence the horizon's blade
- his aim is true-ish
- some girls never learn
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2010 (115)
- ► 2009 (279)