Wednesday, November 25, 2009
i scratch myself; i stop writing indefinitely; i lose my appetite;
Every time I read that someone has spoken badly of me, I begin to cry; I drag myself across the floor; I scratch myself; I stop writing indefinitely; I lose my appetite; I smoke less; I engage in sport; I go for walks on the edge of the sea—which, by the way, is less than 30 meters from my house—and I ask the seagulls, whose ancestors ate the fish who ate Ulysses: Why me? Why? I've done you no harm.
~ Roberto Bolaño
[Chicago Avenue at Damen Avenue]
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (115)
- made her feel very sleepy and stupid
- the old remembered pictures
- nothing is impossible
- i scratch myself; i stop writing indefinitely; i l...
- a good cuppa
- i saw a man, he danced with his wife In chicago, c...
- authentic ripple
- descent of the drowned body sinking backward
- ▼ November (13)