Thursday, August 20, 2009
i am the least difficult of men
Each time my heart is broken it makes me feel more adventurous
(and how the same names keep recurring on that interminable
list!), but one of these days there'll be nothing left with
which to venture forth.
Why should I share you? Why don't you get rid of someone else
for a change?
I am the least difficult of men. All I want is boundless love.
Even trees understand me! Good heavens, I lie under them, too,
don't I? I'm just like a pile of leaves.
"Meditations in an Emergency," Frank O'Hara
[Chicago Avenue east of Damen Avenue]
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (115)
- how can i help this writer
- the propagation of this comfortable feeling
- in the clear water
- i lived a few weeks
- only shallow people
- junk that's going round
- creating an imaginary, it's always imaginary
- last night i ate stolen bread
- i am the least difficult of men
- i used to think they were all alike
- secrecy, masonic oaths, an underworld
- he loved lightning he lived on an island
- making my life absurd
- most of my time
- when you stop listening
- using a feather
- all kinds of supernatural powers
- the cat & the squirrel
- your absence
- it knows about taking sides, positions, risks
- they are taking pictures of taking pictures
- inherent vice
- sexual desire from epic to everyday, all they coul...
- tobacco is her consort
- by hazard's quirk
- a visible counterpart to the feeling in everybody'...
- ▼ August (28)