Friday, January 30, 2009
music swims back to me
Imagine it. A radio playing and everyone here was crazy.
I liked it and danced in a circle.
Music pours over the sense and in a funny way
music sees more than I.
I mean it remembers better; remembers the first night here.
"Music swims back to me," Anne Sexton
[Between Damen Avenue and Winchester Street, above Chicago Avenue]
- ► 2011 (107)
- ► 2010 (115)
- belgian gothic
- music swims back to me
- it came to me the other day
- i want a back porch with a swing and a view
- lost dog!!!!!
- jim got kicked in the head by a horse last year
- there aren't any times but new times
- rain in snow
- jessie lee
- frayed knot
- πόλη θεωρείται
- the most common form of despair
- ♫ let's dance
- with the story of the way it should be
- an intensified feeling of nonchalance
- "what great theater should be"
- i carry your heart
- the talent of the room
- neither sin nor virtue
- oh you've got green eyes
- i like it here can i stay
- ▼ January (29)